stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, August 03, 2007

My Scissors need love in Wilmington

As life would have it I have officially come full circle and am living back in Wilmington, NC. (ta-daaa!!!) I am working at a wonderful salon called the Works and am in the process of building my clients so please stop by and see me as well as reposting this to anyone in Wilmington who might need a fun hair dresser such as lil ole me. I specialize in new, hip & trendy haircuts as well as color.
Men's cuts are only $15 (includes a wash)
Womans cuts are $20 wet or $30 (including wash & Dry)
Call for pricing on color/highlights as it varies
Thanks for stopping in and I look forward to brutally severing your strands of hair with my sharp scissors!
Here's my business card






















EMILY :)
The Works Salon
112 N.Cardinal DR.
Wilmington, NC
910-395-0700 ext.104

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8/5/07, 6:01 AM, Blogger Jamerikn said...

Glad to hear your back in Wilmington. CA was just too much for ya! I have a question. I want to buy a digital camera. One that is good for an amateur trying to try professional. I have my first photo "assignment" on August 24. What's your opinion on Sony DSC-H7/B 8.1 MP.....HP Photosmart 850 4.1 MP, 8x optical zoom....Sony DSC-W55, 7.2 MP, 3x optical zoom.

 
At 8/5/07, 10:25 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Well hell, I'd take you up on that offer, except the inlaws just moved their boat from South Harbor, so I won't be around Wilmington much anymore:(

 
At 9/28/07, 2:40 PM, Blogger zooms said...

can you give me some on-line styling that makes me look cute and 20years younger please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home