stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Tales from the chair

Every day is a new challenge in the hairdressing industry. We never know what crazy person will walk through the door next, what employee drama will arise or in todays case, what will break.
As I'm calling my next client back for her haircut she whispers "I think the toilet is broken." No biggie, I'm pretty handy when it comes to fixing things. I scamper off to fix what in theory is a simple situation(I should know better by now) when I open the door to the womans bathroom. "MAY DAY! MAY DAY! The Titanic has resurfaced and all the dead bodies smell awful."

Time to call the plumber because my degree is in beauty not doodie.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6/15/07, 7:25 PM, Blogger deetour said...

teehee

 
At 6/20/07, 1:22 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

ewwie

 
At 7/6/07, 10:39 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Just grab the diamond broch and run! Oh wait...that silly woman had it the whole time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home