stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Dear Chipotle (Burritos & Tacos)

I noticed that my receipt from your restaurant had a note on it saying, "So good your toes curl". My meal was extremely tasty but my toes did not curl until exactly midnight (mountain time). I think you should add a warning; "Some customers may experience delayed reactions and depending on the severity of the ass burning factor, people within a ten foot radius may suffer from singed nose hairs".
Thank you
your loyal customer
Stoo

3 Comments:

At 5/15/06, 8:22 PM, Blogger Chris said...

What is funny is that Trevor and Alexis ate at Fat Moe's tonight and as I read this Trevor is asleep on the floor at my feet. About every 15 minutes, he is having "silent releases". Yowza....such a big smell from such a small kid.

Chris
My Blog

 
At 5/16/06, 4:22 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Nice! hahahha...you know they're bad when the dog gets up and walks away (which I've had happen). I don't know what Fat Moe's is but it sounds like somewhere I would eat.

 
At 5/16/06, 8:04 PM, Blogger Herbert said...

If you have any problems or concerns at Chipotle you must forward them to Ronald McDonald. After all I think he is responsible for more than one restaurant chain. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home