stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's a curse

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing (and I mean nothing) goes your way? I had a friend call me at work the other day and that's what was going on. Everything was miserable, weather it be the lunch order getting screwed up, the gas station attendent being a jerk or a bad hair day, You know what I'm talking about. We've all had them. It's a curse whatever it is and I think it's been passed on to me. I won't go into details but today would be one of those days. I just went downstairs to try and make my day better, but failed due to various reasons, so I moped my negative self back up stairs. I hopped on the internet and prayed something whitty enough to pull my ass out of this funk would come accross my screen. I've been obsessed with the blog Cute Overload which features photos of animals so cute it would make a grown man's knees quiver. If anything should make me feel better, it'll be cute wittle aminals. The page loaded and something far better came accross my screen. They finally posted a photo I had taken and submitted over a month ago. Is this a sign? Will my day brighten up? I'm freezing cold right now and the clouds haven't parted with a heavenly sound to let the sun shine in but there's still hope. It's a fact, I am stir crazy and would really like to get out of the house, but alas, It doesn't seem like it will happen. I am doomed to the interior walls of this place. Man I need to get rich soon, this whole broke thing is killing me.
Here's my bunny that was featured and the link to my Flickr account which has other cute photos and various nifty things. Check them out...maybe if my day doesn't get brighter yours will.

4 Comments:

At 2/20/06, 9:21 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Freezing cold... in Scottsdale?

 
At 2/20/06, 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how did you get the cut little bunny to pose like that? Very nicely done, congrats.

 
At 2/23/06, 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I thump this guy's dad with my MINI. Was NOT a pretty sight! (bunny fuzz flying all over the road)

 
At 2/27/06, 10:06 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I think we "rolled" this ones dad...I mean strait up rolled him. There was no squish, just a thump and roll under the bottom of the car EAK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home