stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Obligatory Valentine's Day Post

Yup...it's Tuesday...I ate a handfull of candy hearts and watched a bunch of girls get all giggly over some flowers that will wilt and die before the week is through. It's funny how girls always talk crap about guys and their cars. It's a dick contest between men to prove themselves by making a big hunk of metal go really fast. Well ladies, I got news for you. What do you think it is when you show off to your so called friends about how many gifts and flowers you suckered out of your other half for Valentine's Day? It's the same thing!...only we don't have dicks or mustaches(ok maybe some have mustaches), but we are caddy and get a thrill when showing up our fellow female associates. One girl got 7 dozen roses...SEVEN! She can officially smile because no other girl got that many. She is the queen of Valentine's day, so much more so than the girl who obnoxiously talked about how she got hers a day early(news flash...that does not make your boyfriend the best man on earth). Today is just another day for me, I don't need those silly things to know I have a good relationship, I get those things on a regular basis in more useful and cooler ways. I don't need a media produced holiday to let me know I'm loved. Don't get me wrong I don't mind getting little gifts on Valentine's day and I often am jealous of hearing about everyone elses plans but honestly I'm far more content in my relationship then 90% of the girls who worship the holiday and don't need to bost to others to make myself feel better. I also don't need a box of chocolates to make me put out, that would make me a very cheap hooker.
I am now off to spend my evening in Algebra class, yeee haw! Well, at least until 10pm, then I'll go home, get squishy with my italian stallion like I do every night, and go to sleep.

2 Comments:

At 2/15/06, 8:27 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Right on! Down with Valentine's Day! A pal of mine calls it Valenstein's Day and celebrates with Frankenstein movies. I think she's got the right idea.


Hey, wait... did you just say you're dating Rocky?

 
At 2/16/06, 3:07 PM, Blogger deetour said...

*throwing up a little*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home