stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Satan's Cel phone Molested my Boob!

No joke. The day started out just like any other day. I woke up late, rushed out the door, and went to work only to sit at my desk and pretend to know what I was doing. Sometimes I actually think it works...or maybe I really do know what I'm doing, I’ve just fooled myself into thinking I don't. The day was long and slow. Finally after 8 grueling hours the time came to walk out the door. I was officially free for the remainder of the day. "Woo hoo!" I thought to my self in overwhelming happiness as I gathered my belongings. Thank god I'm not a girly-girl and keep my excess baggage to a minimum. Why would I want to slow down the time it would take me to prepare for the end of my misery by carrying a big purse? Maybe I'm just lazy. Regardless, I hi-tailed it to the other side of the building where I park my precious pink MINI Cooper, this also happens to be the side of the building I use to work in and is home to the woman/thing we call Skelator (a-k-a Satan). I gleefully said my goodbyes as I passed through our trailer park of cubicles when all of a sudden, "BOINK!", modern electronics just collided with my Tonkas. I giggled and with a sarcastic gasp said "Helensia, My boob just touched your cell phone!" little did I know her response would be "Oh, it's not my cell phone, it's (she who shall not be named)'s cell phone." and then I made eye contact. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOO! Blech! Ptewy! ACK!!!! I can feel my skin shriveling as I gracefully tried to cover my urge to vomit while walking out the door. I am cursed. So much for happy endings.

Once again I dedicate this post to anyone who has ever had to work with a psycho.

2 Comments:

At 2/10/06, 11:49 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Did Satan's cell phone enjoy it? Did it run off and brag to all its little cell phone friends?

 
At 2/12/06, 8:46 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

yes...the dirty bastard! Can't even keep a secret. For shame

 

Post a Comment

<< Home