stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Friendships Lost

I’ve lost many friends in my life for many reasons. I’ve lost them to drugs, I’ve lost them to murder, I’ve lost them because of their bad decisions, I’ve lost them because they stole from me, I’ve lost them because they slept with my boyfriend and I’ve lost them to suicide.

One of those friends whom I lost use to tell me I was too nice to people, and then she did the one thing she promised never to do. She hurt me. Here it is years later and I’ve come full circle. My best friend, the man I love tells me I give the human race too much credit. For two years I’ve told him he gives them too little. I bow my head for the moment because I can’t help but feel he is right. My inner being is kicking and screaming. “Don’t do it Emily, there are good people in this world, you are still friends with some of them. They are still with you as you are with them. They love you, they need you.”

No matter how many friends I have lost for different reasons, it never makes it any easier. It always seems hard to hold the tears back especially when you feel they don’t deserve them or the reasons for the loss are ridiculous. There are no rules on how to act or how to feel when the end of a friendship draws near. If there are I’d like to be the first one to know.

Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and say goodbye. So to this friendship, I say goodbye and goodnight, it was good while it lasted and I will miss the time that was spent.

This is dedicated to those who have never done me wrong and whom I hold out faith never will. You know who you are.

Here is a pathetic “poor me” photo filled with snot bubbles… at least today was a good hair day.

4 Comments:

At 11/12/05, 3:20 PM, Blogger deetour said...

What happened to YOU little missy? Don't cry! :(

 
At 11/13/05, 9:56 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I'm fine now...just needed my moment of upsetedness...It's all good...letting go is getting easirer the older I get

 
At 11/13/05, 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh.

 
At 11/14/05, 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's 'unixpunx83' from DA.

I definitely know how you feel. :(

Hope you feel better...

*here's a shout out for all the 'nice-guys'(and girls) in the world*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home