stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Some days

Some days I want to cry...other days I want to stab somebody in the face with a rusty nail...the last 3 days at work have been like that for me...today I want to start a heroin addiction and share a dirty needle with someone. Every minute is like a fingernail scraping itself slowly down a chalkboard.

I won't bore anyone with the evilness that is going on at my place of employment, we'll just say if you see the news and some building went up in flames and a girl with pink hair is a suspect and currently missing...I don't know anything about it.

Anyone own a bazooka I can borrow?

Pray for me that tomorrow will be better...I need a cookie...and a hug...and a butter knife to slit my wrists with...and an antfarm...with real ants...

3 Comments:

At 4/5/06, 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANTS!!!!

 
At 4/5/06, 10:17 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I've wanted those for YEARS!!!!! and now with the super cool LED base...wooo hooo!!!

 
At 4/5/06, 6:14 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Did you know you can make your own napalm with gasoline and styrofoam? I'm just saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home